QA Automation Lead
Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish company and the leader in Asset Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our solutions enable clients to optimize their Asset Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead advisor in establishing long-term asset strategies for over 600 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Asset Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Since the start of 2004, Weissenrieder has offered consultancy services and in 2012 we developed a completely unique product, which enables customers to perform the analysis themselves. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, Atlanta, USA and in Riga, Latvia.
Our business is expanding, and we are hiring an experienced QA Automation Lead to our office in Riga, Latvia.
- Work experience as a QA lead at least 2 years.
- Work experience in an Agile environment.
- Solid knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Good level of English (written and verbal communication skills).
- Hands-on experience with JIRA and Confluence.
Considered an advantage
- Work experience with Linux.
- Work experience with relational Databases.
- Jenkins, Docker.
- Form QA department and handle recruitment of QAs.
- Define and follow testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards.
- Organize all aspects of the quality assurance process.
- Plan and manage product releases.
- Collaborate with a team in an Agile environment.
- Participate in testing phases on demand.
- Corporate events and team building.
- Health insurance.
- An opportunity to travel to offices abroad.
- Modern office located in Pardaugava.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Conferences and training.
- Modern equipment, ergonomic working area, play room.
- Bachelor’s degree in something interesting, or equivalent experience.
Submit application by 31 January 2020 via link on website, attach your CV, personal letter, and useful documentation for the position.
Start date: According to agreement.
Questions: Direct any questions to Nadezhda Konga +371 29 551134
Category: Strategy & IT
Submit by: 31 January 2020
Hours: Full time