Ops Engineer – Infrastructure SysAdmin
Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish company and the leader in Asset Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our
solutions enable clients to optimize their Asset Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead
advisor in establishing long-term asset strategies for over 600 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are
mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical
insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Asset Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Since the start of 2004, Weissenrieder has offered consultancy services and in 2012 we developed a completely unique
product, which enables customers to perform the analysis themselves. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, Atlanta,
USA and in Riga, Latvia.
Our business is expanding, and we are hiring an Ops Engineer – Infrastructure SysAdmin for our office in Riga,
- Experience with Linux / Unix system administration, at least 2 years
- Familiar knowledge of computer hardware and network knowledge
- Shell-scripting experience
- Knowledge of monitoring tools: CloudWatch, Sentry, etc.
- Basic programming experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Self-driven desire to continuously learn new technologies and develop as a professional
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Manage servers: deploy, backup, restore
- Monitor and maintain servers, infrastructure and applications
- Investigate server problems
- Handle internal change requests: environment setup, workstation setup
- Automate and improve existing deployment process
Our technology stack
- AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker
- Java 11, Spring Boot 2.1, Maven 3
- Typescript, Angular 9
- Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Selenium, OneLogin, Jira
Considered an advantage
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code (IoC) concept
- Work experience with AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Docker, CI/CD pipelines
- Corporate events and team building
- Health insurance
- An opportunity to travel to offices abroad
- Modern office located in Pardaugava
- Flexible work schedule
- Conferences and training
- Modern equipment, ergonomic working area, play room
Submit application by 30 May 2020, attach your CV, personal letter, and useful documentation for the position, and send it to: Kate Galkina – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: According to agreement.
Questions: Direct any questions to Nadezhda Konga +371 29 551134.