Middle Java Developer
Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish company and the leader in Asset Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our
solutions enable clients to optimize their Asset Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead
advisor in establishing long-term asset strategies for over 600 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are
mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical
insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Asset Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Since the start of 2004, Weissenrieder has offered consultancy services and in 2012 we developed a completely unique
product, which enables customers to perform the analysis themselves. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, Atlanta,
USA and in Riga, Latvia.
Our business is expanding, and we are hiring an experienced Middle Java Developer for our office in Riga, Latvia.
- At least 3 years of Java experience
- Familiar with Spring Framework ecosystem
- Work experience with relational databases like MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Develop new functionality and maintain existing one
- Write well-designed and testable code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Our technology stack
- Java 11, Spring Boot 2.1, Maven 3
- Typescript, Angular 9
- Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonar, Artifactory, Selenium
- AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker
Considered an advantage
- Familiar with Spring and Hibernate Framework
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Desire to learn new technologies and develop as a professional
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Corporate events and team building
- Health insurance
- An opportunity to travel to offices abroad
- Modern office located in Pardaugava
- Flexible work schedule
- Conferences and training
- Modern equipment, ergonomic working area, play room
Submit application by 30 May 2020, attach your CV, personal letter, and useful documentation for the position,, and send it to: Kate Galkina – email@example.com.
Start date: According to agreement.
Questions: Direct any questions to Nadezhda Konga +371 29 551134.