Manual QA Engineer
Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish company and the leader in Asset Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our solutions enable clients to optimize their Asset Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead advisor in establishing long-term asset strategies for over 500 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Asset Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Since the start of 2004, Weissenrieder has offered consultancy services and in 2012 we developed a completely unique product, which enables customers to perform the analysis themselves. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, Atlanta, USA and in Riga, Latvia.
Our business is expanding, and we are hiring an experienced Manual QA Engineer for our office in Riga, Latvia.
- Work experience as Manual QA Engineer, at least 2 years.
- Work experience in an Agile environment.
- Solid knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Good level of English. Good level writing and verbal communication skills.
- Technology stack:
Considered an advantage:
- Performance testing experience.
- Write manual regression tests for existing functionality, as well as the types of tests (web service API).
- Create test cases according to documents following the manual Regression testing suite and instructions.
- Understanding of Exploratory testing importance.
- ldentify, record, and document bugs in issue tracker.
- Proactive, able to work independently and communicate with business side.
- Pay a lot of attention to small details.
- lnterest in software quality control and testing the limits of the application.
- Ability to organize own work.
- Corporate events and team building.
- Health insurance.
- An opportunity to travel to offices abroad.
- Modern office located in Pardaugava.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Conferences and training.
- Modern equipment, ergonomic working area, play room.
• Bachelor’s degree in something interesting, or equivalent experience.
Submit application by 31 January 2020 via link on website, attach your CV, personal letter, and useful
documentation for the position.
Start date: According to agreement.
Questions: Direct any questions to Nadezhda Konga +371 29 551134
Category: Strategy & IT
Submit by: 31 January 2020
Hours: Full time