Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish company and the leader in Asset Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our solutions enable clients to optimize their Asset Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead advisor in establishing long-term asset strategies for over 500 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Asset Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Since the start of 2004, Weissenrieder has offered consultancy services and in 2012 we developed a completely unique product, which enables customers to perform the analysis themselves. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, Atlanta, USA and in Riga, Latvia.
Our business is expanding, and we are hiring an experienced Java Developer for our office in Riga, Latvia.
- At least 3 years of Java experience.
- Familiar with Spring Framework ecosystem.
- Work experience with relational databases like MS SQL, PostgreSQL.
- English: Good level writing and verbal communication skills.
- Technology stack:
- Java 11, Spring Boot 2.1, Maven 3.
- Typescript, Angular 7.
- Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonar, Artifactory, Selenium, Jenkins.
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
Considered an advantage
- Front-end development skills with Angular.
- Work experience with Linux.
- Analyze new requirements.
- Develop new functionality and maintain existing web application.
- Write well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Corporate events and team building.
- Health insurance.
- An opportunity to travel to offices abroad.
- Modern office located in Pardaugava.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Conferences and training.
- Modern equipment, ergonomic working area, play room.
- Bachelor’s degree in something interesting, or equivalent experience.
Submit application by 31 January 2020 via link on website, attach your CV, personal letter, and useful
documentation for the position.
Start date: According to agreement
Questions: Direct any questions to Nadezhda Konga +371 29 551134
Category: Strategy & IT
Submit by: 31 January 2020
Hours: Full time