Automation Test Engineer
Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish company and the leader in Asset Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our solutions enable clients to optimize their Asset Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead advisor in establishing long-term asset strategies for over 500 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Asset Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Since the start of 2004, Weissenrieder has offered consultancy services and in 2012 we developed a completely unique product, which enables customers to perform the analysis themselves. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, Atlanta, USA and in Riga, Latvia.
Our business is expanding, and we are hiring experienced an Automation Test Engineer for our office in Riga,
- At least 3 years of experience in Automation testing.
- Strong knowledge of QNTesting methodologies.
- Java, Selenium, Gherkin.
- Automatic reporting tools.
- Experience working with Git.
- Jira, Confluence, Zephyr.
- Experience working according to Agile principles.
- Fluent in English. Good level for writing and verbal communication skills.
Considered an advantage:
- Work experience with Linux.
- Work experience with relational Databases.
- Jenkins, Docker.
- Write automation tests for existing functionality.
- ldentify, record, and document bugs in issue tracker.
- Work independently and communicate with business side.
- Pay a lot of attention to small details.
- Corporate events and team building.
- Health insurance.
- An opportunity to travel to offices abroad.
- Modern office located in Pardaugava.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Conferences and training.
- Modern equipment, ergonomic working area, play room.
- Bachelor’s degree in something interesting, or equivalent experience.
Submit application by 31 January 2020 using the submission link below with your CV, personal letter, and useful documentation for the position.
Start date: According to agreement
Questions: Direct any questions to Nadezhda Konga +371 29 551134
Category: Strategy & IT
Submit by: 31 January 2020
Hours: Full time