The amount of money misallocated and therefore wasted within the capital intensive industry is staggering.
However, the rewards of finding and following the best possible asset strategy are even larger.
Fredrik Weissenrieder, CEO, Weissenrieder & Co.
Six reasons why you should implement Weissenrieder’s solutions into your business
- An Asset Strategy governed Capex Management solution increases your cash flow significantly
- Endorsing references at the CEO level
- The solutions, perspectives, and results differ significantly from what companies do today
- An optimal long-term strategy enabling successful capex decisions going forward
- Delivers a methodology and toolbox for contiuous use across your business
- Delivered solution is a key driver of the business’s value
Why aren’t companies doing better when…
…only short payback projects get funds?
…their ROCE is higher than their cost of capital?
…they more or less deliver in their capex projects?
…they only do high NPV projects?
We enable clients to optimize their Asset Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow.
We have been the lead advisor in establishing long term asset strategies for over 500 production sites with a total replacement cost exceeding €200.000.000.000 and a total investment value within the immediate five year period of more than €15.000.000.000. Our clients are mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Asset Strategy Analysis.
Find Your Future Asset Strategy
Create A Capex Master Plan
The result is a long term master plan for the operation’s capexes with an undisputed increase in the company’s future cash flow.
Book A Meeting With Us Today!
Capital is being destroyed. Companies are ruined.
Significant for winning corporations is that they understand that the ongoing process of consolidation continues unabated, even in growing markets. They plan years ahead for these developments resulting in making less bad and more good capex decisions.
– Fredrik Weissenrieder, CEO.